Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Stats on enclaves and exclaves
Date: Apr 28, 2005 @ 13:38
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

welcome evgeny

we have been following & enjoying your quest since
message 6179

& the clavers have generally been embedded here since
message 661
nor would we have it any other way

but the discussion of the relationship between claves
& multipointing actually began as early as message 390

now about your excellent clave collection as of today
the only adjustments i would make in it if i were
doing it
are happily confined to the first few lines
but these may even help ultimately with your
comprehensive political & economic theory

for i mean to refer to the several postsoviet armenia
azerbaijan ghost claves
all of which
as you probably also realize
have actually been overrun & defunct for more than a
decade now

& any theory of clavity
or of any other aspect of reality for that matter
must of course recognize present de facto realities as
more real than prior de jure ones

of course a prior de jure clavity may some day be
reconstituted
for there is always a slight probability that such a
cumbersome historical happenchance could chance to
happen twice
but of course the reality on the ground trumps
everything anyway

& this is most especially true wherever one considers
clavity

which is
after all
more than anything else
just an accident of physicality that nature seems to
abhor almost as much as a vacuum

so i suppose any comprehensive theory of clavity would
be crowned by the alchemical principle of simply
helping nature do faster what she will do herself
anyway given time

which in this case is
if not to simply rupture & annihilate the claves
then to first soften & finally entirely erase all
their distinction