Subject: anele hts etc Re: [BoundaryPoint] French Properties on St Helena
Date: Apr 27, 2005 @ 14:05
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@yahoo.com>)

--- chris schulz <23568@gmx.de> wrote:
> wow, thats great,
> i found the following:
> http://www.sainthelena.gov.sh/tourism/museums2.html
> a map:

http://www.sthelenatourism.com/downloads/map-sthelenaisland.jpg

beautiful map chris

can anyone identify
anele hts
the heights where napoleon is said to have received
extreme unction

at the same time
i of course took advantage of the first sunny day
& made another try for reclusive multidimensional
lelewa

& tho she gave me all 3 bears this time
since i bumped into probably the same mom & both her
teddies now
& hopefully on the attached pic they are barely
discernible descending the right side of the tree
trunk
nevertheless
the lelewa tripoint herself
proved again elusive on 4 additional distinct tries
from all imaginable directions
so thats
eeeeee in all
or sexi evasive baby

but i will tell you in short order what i myself
learned only at the end of the long day
in my bible of last resort at the great barrington
library
which is that the hand copied diagram
which you may recall i previously flashed
& on which i was basing the entire retry
was significantly flawed because i had been misreading
the schematic by not noticing some important details
in a far corner of it
hahahahahaha

so also attached is a somewhat more entire & more
nearly true copy of the diagram
on which i will base a subsequent retry
by then my seventh in all

a few other salient details

none of the 3 town lines are pink ribboned

so my naive complaint that things were looking too
easy
thanx to all those well surveyed town lines back down
in civilization
has now been answered in spades here by october
mountain

which btw i should explain is famous not only for
foliage but as one of the last redoubts of pristinity
in the berkshires
for i actually saw more bears than people there on my
combined forays

the companion lenox washington rock to the north was
also elusive

at one point i threw up my hands again ready to call
in the gps receiver

phenomenal & epiphenomenal confusion & false leads
abounded

for example
i am astonished to discover
mike d
is painted on the tree i have parked next to
no kidding
with a plus sign instead of a dot over the i
along with an apparent reference to may first
enciphered as 5 slash 01
so thats when i plan to return again
but yikes thats only 3 days away

& i am also wondering if it was such a good idea to
call her a bitch

& also about the inelegance of her presumptive name

so maybe i better think more about that too

perhaps lelenwa or leelenwa would be a necessary
improvement
tho they bust right out of the hexaglyphic mold