Subject: re program concluded etc
Date: Apr 24, 2005 @ 16:12
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

thanx
& from this some other distinctions arise for the hi & the multi to consider

> The
> concept of collecting them, one by one, following a list, is bad enough in
> itself.

for the multi
there may be no bad at all & indeed much fun & therefore great good in the collecting
adding multiplying squaring cubing romancing dancing etc of them
as we can see in the berkshires
& will soon see again when some new world class world records are set in europe

> It serves, however, to provide an aim in life, how useless it may
> be, get me off the ground, away from home, into the unknown.

the multi actually pursue happiness & levity at all possible levels
d i r e c t l y
rather than fleeing depression or overcoming gravity or pointlessness etc

& of course the results are accordingly also quite distinctly different

> The top of
> Rockall is the only one to be conquered - I do not have another word for
> what I am doing there.

how about
wet mini maxi larking
all hyphenated

> The very low highpoints on my list present themselves
> mostly as puzzles: Where is it, the highest in Denmark? So with those, it is
> visiting, rather, and listening to the larks in the sky.

here the hi & the multi are in complete alignment

> There will be nobody to rescue me

so stay happy go lucky & larky
wherever you go hi or multi
& thats who will rescue you