Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Sonora and Tamaulipas
Date: Apr 23, 2005 @ 17:49
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

The municipios of Tamaulipas bear the names of their seats (cabeceras). The
addresses of the municipal presidencies are found at
http://www.tamaulipas.gob.mx/tamaulipas/directorio.htm .

At http://www.sonora.gob.mx/portal/Runscript.asp?p=ASP\pg141.asp you will find a
list of the municipios of Sonora, each linked to its own page of detailed
information. For the several that I have checked, their cabeceras are mentioned
in the section "LocalizaciĆ³n" on each page.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA