Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Winter program concluded - off to summer!
Date: Apr 23, 2005 @ 14:04
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

thanxx very much indeed maestro
both for voting with your feet
& for these good wishes to ours

having enjoyed some of both the hi & the tri pointing
programs myself
i think probably the only significant differences
between
attempting to conquer something
&
trying to visit somewhere
which often
tho not necessarily
distinguish the hi from the multi
is that we tripointing trypointers tend toward an
integration with rather than necessarily a
vanquishment of our try point

& unlike attempting per se
our trying
when we do try a point
explicitly includes
tasting
sampling
testing
as well as smoothing & fitting & aligning accurately
with it
& perhaps most of all
determining its strength & effect & worth &
desirability

of course we too attempt & endeavor as we try
but as you see
our tries are always an outrageous hilarious & indeed
multidimensional success from the git go
whether we happen to eventually bump into our
objective or not

but in any & every case
& in all your summary summitry & beyond
be it summery or not
vis tecum
& bring us a fresh tripoint if you would & can

--- Wolfgang Schaub