Subject: Re: British External Territories and French ones!
Date: Apr 19, 2005 @ 11:47
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

reactions
hahaha
well then youve made your point
by getting a rise out of our self styled provocateur himself
hahaha
but he must have fallen asleep
perhaps from all these pointless exclamations
so i will tell you that it says
these possessions or properties were acquired & or bought

no mention of territories at all

let alone boundaries

not to say multipoints or trypointing of any kind

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Romain HODAPP" <romain_hodapp@y...>
wrote:
> I'm supposing you are right. I wrote it to see reactions on the group.
>
> May be more on this link :
> http://www.sainthelena.gov.sh/tourism/museums2.html
>
> I don't understand the exact sens of the sentences. May be you will understand better
than me.
> Romain

small piece of land around the memorial commemorating Latour d'Auvergne's death on
the battlefield near Oberhausen in Bavaria - le premier grenadier de France!
> And still the fact that France owns something in a foreign territory (by civil law) does
not constitute an enclave (by international law).

> Wolfgang

Auftrag von Romain HODAPP