Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] U.S. External Territories list
Date: Apr 07, 2005 @ 04:16
Author: fabio ("fabio" <fabiov@...>)

Hello,
it is a very nice thread this one. I would like to know which are ALL the
External Territories of USA, I know only few far islands in Pacific Ocean
and few others from the CIA facts book.. But in Morocco I saw personally a
large U.S. military airport where it was forbidden to enter, but is it
a. U.S. Territory or not?
There is anybody who has a complete list of these External USA territories?
Thanks
Fabio V.