Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Indoor border marker
Date: Mar 24, 2005 @ 18:48
Author: Len Levin (Len Levin <levinlen@...>)

There is a Big Y Supermarket in Massachusetts
that is on the line between two towns - Hadley &
Amherst. There is a line in the floor that traverses
the entire market (right through the produce section
if I remember) indicating the town line (and marked
"Amherst" and "Hadley" on the appropriate sides a
couple of times - sorry, no pictures).