Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Indoor border marker
Date: Mar 24, 2005 @ 00:21
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

I am to lazy to scan anything now, but here is the last Deutche Bahn marker before the tp with Austria:

http://www.stara-sumava.cz/trojmezensko/trojmezi/trojmezi07.htm

and here is the first one by the old DDR-BRD-CSSR tp

http://www.grenzerinnerungen.de/dreilaendereck.htm

Here is a high altitude Czech Railway marker:
http://www.geocities.com/mafiapetedk/borderczepol1.html

Jesper