Subject: Re: Borders through inns
Date: Mar 22, 2005 @ 17:11
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

i am surprised they didnt take advantage of the opportunity to
spell the
i u o
on the gym floor upside down instead
or rather facing south
as
o u i

today everything is rigorously symmetrical there
http://ns.uc.k12.in.us/ccus

for example
students must part their hair in the middle
etc

except
all 3 flags we have seen are on the ohio side
tho evidently owing only to the prevailing winds

& you know we have seen every one of these recent
borders thru things
here before

& after all is said & done
at least twice
borders must run thru something

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Beckett, Bob"
<bob.beckett@h...> wrote:
> http://www.lyndonirwin.com/ccorner3.htm

Schaub"
> borders run
> > > through bars?

> > > --------------------~-->
> > > Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children's
> > > Research Hospital's
> > > 'Thanks & Giving.'
> > > http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/WkiolB/TM

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> click here

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1297v9i2m/M=298184.6191685.7
192823.3001176/

D=groups/S=1705126166:HM/EXP=1111515898/A=2593423/R=
0/SIG=11el9gslf/*htt
> p://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6191685.7192823.3
001176/D=group