Subject: Re: Twins within twins
Date: Mar 22, 2005 @ 09:57
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

actually i am surprised no one has called
apples to oranges
on me for this one yet

or at least bananas to monkeys

so i will call them on myself
since the separate pairs of nepal & bhutan tripoints that interrupt
cnin twice are in reality topologically distinct from the pair of
prospective transdneister tripoint twins between the pair of
moldova tripoint twins that together interrupt roua only once

hmm
well
but these arent simply a case of switching apples to oranges
either tho
nor even just bananas to monkeys

rather
if transdneister ever does become a really independent country
then my likening of cnin to roua would be more like mistaking
3 monkeys split up by 2 bananas
for
2 monkeys split up by 2 bananas
or perhaps only by 1 banana split