Subject: Re: Q, the divided island on GRTR
Date: Mar 18, 2005 @ 21:45
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

on the map you provide in your second link
the island q is of course too small to be shown
but it must be situated pretty close to the town of elcili
near the lower left corner of the upper right quadrant
since this ibs text & its 2 maps do give exact mileages & show
landmarks that permit this guess to be constructed
which tho still only a guess
is awfully well educated

on a better map we might be able to put our finger on q because
it is of substantial & known length anyway

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"

http://www.law.fsu.edu/library/collection/LimitsinSeas/IBS041.pdf