Subject: Re: Coors beer
Date: Mar 18, 2005 @ 19:51
Author: Bill Hanrahan ("Bill Hanrahan" <w1wh@...>)

I remember working a right-of-way project in the Bluefield, WV area
in the mid-70's. Bluefield, WV borders Bluefield, VA and I remember
that we found a small store on the VA side at the time that sold
Coors...the only place I had ever seen that sold Coors east of the
Mississippi at the time. As I remember, we made quite a few runs
over the VAWV line...

Bill

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Flynn, Kevin" <flynnk@r...>
wrote:
> It was a marketing decision by Coors Brewing Co., which at the time
was a
> regional brewer. The eastern line, if I recall correctly, was
Kansas City. I