Subject: RE: Sussex Borough, NJ = "Stop Sign" = octagon
Date: Mar 18, 2005 @ 02:18
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

this from doc yesterday
setting off a side flurry
with kevin & mike also reporting additional sussex
plays in progress
& the bright new idea of trying to recover the vertex
markers & point of origin itself
suggesting the possibility of continuing this group
try on location
perhaps in conjunction with some nearby ejwj tries
&or the blossoming national archive visit
& who knows what else once we get started