Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] 'Do-able' borders
Date: Feb 28, 2005 @ 08:51
Author: Bill Burke ("Bill Burke" <billb@...>)

PERSONALLY, I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A BORDER THAT WENT THROUGH A BAR. I AM SURE FELLOW BORDER FREAKS WOULD BE INTERESTED IN JOINING ME ON SUCH A QUEST. DOES  SUCH A BORDER EXIST.  I BELIEVE ONE DOES BETWEEN EIRE AND NORTHERN IRELAND ( AS WELL AS CANADA AND THE USA. AND OF COURSE THE FAMOUS  BEER SHOP IN BAARLE.

ANYONE KNOW  THERE WHEREABOUTS OF SUCH BORDER. PLEASE ANSWER  MY THRIST (FOR KNOWLEDGE OF COURSE!)