Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] ha alaska claiming 150mile proruption of 3nm state waters
Date: Feb 22, 2005 @ 16:19
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=us&vol=000&invol=84ORIG
for further background

& here the claim or title is being proclaimed publicly
by the governor of the state today

the proruption is the narrow generally 3nm band of
alaska waters that are sandwiched between the federal
wildlife refuge & the federal territorial sea

you may prefer to think of it as a partial proruption
since the federal wildlife refuge is still in alaska
but in terms of the oil development that is being
described
it is a real proruption

& at about 50 to 1
it appears to have the greatest length to width ratio
of any proruption of any kind that i can think of
anywhere on the planet
tho i hope someone will have some fun beating it

http://www.news-miner.com/Stories/0,1413,113~7244~2725762,00.html