Subject: Re: Thanks
Date: Feb 18, 2005 @ 20:52
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

hey thank you too tom
& farewell if you must go

all your contributions have been well appreciated
nor was the tongue lashing you got from our self styled agent
provocateur in 16746 very fair
so please dont let that affect your decision

& please consider catching us in daily email digest form or at the
website message board where you can be more selective & i
trust not at all overwhelmed by our admittedly excessive
enthusiasm

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Shankland\(Train\)"