Subject: Re: Sandy Schenck Speaks!
Date: Feb 17, 2005 @ 19:00
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak"
<aletheiak@y...> wrote:

> what do you mean by wrangling
>
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
> <mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> > We've been brainstorming some very "far-fetched" theories in
> an attempt to
> > explain the "irrational mess" that the Supremes created by
their
> gross
> > under-measurement. We won't know their rationale until we
> see it in print. I'm
> > still working on the question of Special Master reports. I'll
keep
> you posted.
> >
> > The other members of BP will probably thank us to stop
> wrangling until we have
> > some actual evidence.

or maybe you just mean you yourself would probably thank me to
stop reminding you when the evidence we do already have
makes your guesses so hilarious
because it seems to you in those cases
wrangler that you may think you are
that i am somehow wrangling back at you when i do this
hahahahaha

but if so
then you would be wrangling alone as usual
just as you have been debating no opponent in an empty hall
ever since you arrived here at bp

for you must know by now i am just groping for the truth as usual
& grappling with it to be sure
but not wrangling
let alone wrangling with you
hahahaha
& never have been with you there my friend