Subject: Re: AW: [BoundaryPoint] Re: BGGRTR picture
Date: Feb 17, 2005 @ 14:37
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

yes & all these fairly obvious clashing realities you
recite here
& the still more pertinent & telling considerations
brought by volkan in 16766
which you may also have noticed
& others
are the reason why i am staying so tuned

clearly the entire greater bggrtr picture is highly
unstable &
in a word
hysterical

& for the moment
we have stumbled on the odd fact that everything in
this picture seems to have gotten focused just now
whether realistically or unrealistically or both
on this silly little triarea or tripoint island
which we & our stalwart expedition are coincidently
zeroing in on at the same time

so i dont expect any of us will get bored by this one

--- Wolfgang Schaub

http://www.malkiobyavi.com/pro/pic-news/news.php?newsid=27
> > 41
> > >
> > > Jesper