Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: BGGRTR picture
Date: Feb 16, 2005 @ 23:23
Author: Border Line (Border Line <borderln@...>)

To build a facility sounds good but from the point of realistic view, considering the
3 customs on a small island
soft soil for instruction
overflood risk (strengthen the instruction=increase budget)
distance to town (rationality to go far)
and.....feasibility
so to build a monument seems appropriate
in my opinion
volkan

aletheiak <aletheiak@...> wrote:

well the newspaper may well be right about everything

it does after all agree with that old soviet map
even as everything it reports still sounds so purely fantastic &
prospective
when compared to the latest treaty we do know of

but all these locals may well know something we dont

so i will certainly stay tuned

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> My reliable friend tells me the BG document says this:
>
> Island in Maritsa becomes example of Balkan co-operation
> (2004-11-25) http:/focus-news.net//
>
> Island in the Maritsa river with an area of 340 sq. m. might turn
> into an "Island of peace and friendship between Turkey,
Greece and
> Bulgaria, the Turkish newspaper "Radikal" writes.
>
> An island in the Maritsa river with an area of 340 sq. m. might
turn
> into an "Island of peace and friendship between Turkey,
Greece and
> Bulgaria, the Turkish newspaper "Radikal" writes. This could
take
> place when the foreign offices of the three countries will
approve of
> the idea. The island is located exactly on the border and 170
sq. m.
> of it is Turkish territory, while Bulgaria and Greece each
possess 85
> sq. m. Regional representatives from the three sides approve
of the
> idea. A meeting in Greece was attended by Bulgaria in the
person of
> Georgi Zarchev, Khaskovo regional manager. The project
includes

http://www.malkiobyavi.com/pro/pic-news/news.php?newsid=27

http://www.edirneninsesi.com/haber.php?subaction=showfull&id