Subject: AW: [BoundaryPoint] BGGRTR picture
Date: Feb 15, 2005 @ 11:57
Author: Wolfgang Schaub ("Wolfgang Schaub" <Wolfgang.Schaub@...>)

The headline says: "Turkish-Bulgarian and Greek Friendship Island"

The story with the 2-2.5 metres is disappointingly easy: They found it
useful to set up again a 2.5 - 3 metre high new monument.

Do you want me to translate the entire text? This may take a while. I only
have a Turkish-German dictionary, but I do not know much about the tricky
endings. As you may know, Turkish does not know subordinate clauses, but
binds them to the principal sentences via endings...

Wolfgang