Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Photo tripoint SLO I A
Date: Feb 10, 2005 @ 10:50
Author: Romain HODAPP (Romain HODAPP <romain_hodapp@...>)

--- aletheiak <aletheiak@...> a écrit :

> nice presentation
> & good to see you

double thanks !!

> since i am still a tricountry point virgin myself
> i am hoping one of our several actual visitors to this point
> will
> comment or add their impressions
>
> they may not have recognized it yet tho
> because they have been calling it atitsi

ok !! what is the rule for encode it ?

> i like the flag & line overlays

If someone want a better and bigger picture(s), I can send
him(her) individually (about 300 ko per picture). justhave to
send me a private message and say me which picture(s) you want.
I just put the flags and the lines on the the small (or light in
kilooctets) pictures.

> have you visited many others

Yes ! I realize recently the "fun" of such points. I were in
2004 on the tp Germany/Poland/Czesh Republic (czgepo ?) The
point is in a small river but the situation is well marked. I
will realize a new page with my photos about this point.
Maybe some messages on BoundaryPoint group exist about this
point ?
Did you hear also something about this tripoint for commemorate
the 1st of may 2005 and the enlargement of the European Union
for Poland and Czesh Republic. I have a small souvenir to have
seen on TV that the put on the river a small bridge in circle
form around the tripoint. Do you have hear something like that
??
When I were on the tripoint in August : no bridge and no
possiblities to cross the border !!

I also try to find the tripoint between
Croatia/Bosnia/Montenegro. I was probably very near, but ... the
road was very bad, no sign for border and no customs. I also
didn't want to be find by an eventual border patrol !!

Finally, I also live near the tripoint Luxembourg, Germany,
France but that is in a river, like also F/D/B and F/D/CH.
Grrrrr !

Bye
Romain