Subject: Re: Namibia-Zambia
Date: Feb 09, 2005 @ 18:42
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

well then if she traveled by river from namibia to victoria falls
then she must have passed directly thru the bwnazmzw
quadripoint
or quadriarea
at the chobe zambezi confluence
which would make you our first son of the global maxipoint

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "chris schulz"
<23568@g...> wrote:
> you are right,
> my mother visited namibia. from there they visited victoria falls.
> i was wrong in the opinion, that this must be a border to
namibia, but she confirmed, that it was between zimbabwe and
zambia.

http://www.nicolette.dk/borderbase/border.php?c1=157&c2=156

> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "chris schulz"
> <23568@g...> wrote:
> > no,
> > but my mother was there last autumn and a friend took it.
> > when she showed me the fotos of her trip i copied this foto.
> > chris
> > a----- Original Message -----

very
> close to the
> > Victoria Falls.
> > We are on a bridge across the Zambesi. The Falls are to
the