Subject: Re: Green Island Ile Verte SPM
Date: Feb 08, 2005 @ 16:08
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

thank you
& i believe we are in complete agreement now
however provisional

& of course the most delicious outstanding question
for which we also need this definitive map
is
how could this wet boundary ever have nicked but not actually
crossed any dry land
on whatever islets it actually does nick

for such a still hypothetical boundary on dry land
however minuscule & inadvertent
& even if it was only a fishing boundary
would still be a sort of dry cafr boundary

& indeed precisely that still appears to be a viable & indeed
entirely reasonable object of our quest
in view of the acuteness of the angle of the outermost turnpoint

& this definitive map has been enthusiastically promised in the
past

so perhaps there is hope for better data & more resolution any
day now

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Romain HODAPP
www.geocities.com/romain_hodapp/Ile-verte.html
> as you have seen.
>
> If someone have or will be able to see somewhere this official
canadian map, I am interested.
> I hoped resolve the "problem". But probably not ...
>
> Tschuss
> Romain
>
> aletheiak <aletheiak@y...> wrote:
>

> oh ok
> i see now
> you are taking both the stated coords & this map at their word
>
> ok
> that is interesting now
>
> so i think the only way to resolve the apparent conflict in the
data
> is to advance to the official & best available map
>
> canadian chart number 4490 mentioned below
>
> & this should be available in canadian government map stores
> in most major cities in case one of our resident canadians
feels
> inspired to oblige the quest
>
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak"
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "romain_hodapp"
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > And the result ... is updated on the page
> > > http://www.geocities.com/romain_hodapp/Ile-verte.html
> > >
> > > Right or wrong ???
> >
> > please see one insert below
> >
> > > Romain
> > >
> > > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak"

HODAPP
> > > dans
> > logiciel
> > frontière
> >
> > but this says
> > the southwesternmost islet of the group
> >
> > & that has been our understanding to date also
> >
> > so i believe you need to revise your turnpoint accordingly
> > so as to enclose that islet
> > & indeed the entire group of islets
> > within canadian waters

> find
> > in
> > of

> > but

> boundary
> > runs

available
> > map

> some

> Yahoo! Groups Links

> Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 250 Mo d'espace de
stockage pour vos mails !