Subject: Re: AW: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Bordermarkers as monuments
Date: Feb 04, 2005 @ 16:55
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

if you fall or are a victim of anything wolfgang
& let me say i dont believe you or any of us is
then it is a victimhood only in & of your own belief

a belief in this case about victimhood itself

for in reality there are no victims of anything but
their own misperception or misunderstanding of what is
actually happening

we are all creating our own reality & our own
experience
with every belief & every thought we think

fully responsible & positively divine we are

so indeed all negativity is not just a nil & an ill
within ones creation
but is actually a lie

perhaps not a deliberate or conscious lie

& so some might consider it merely a slip or a
harmless indulgence when they do recognize it

but every negative belief is pernicious nonetheless
within ones own creation
in that it is self limiting or even self defeating
& thus it is a form of self damage that in your terms
one really could fall victim to

& i believe that is the only actual victimhood that is
even possible in this world

you do add some new nonsense claims here tho
which also lose sight of the basic meanings of things

for
normally & indeed always
so far as i know
boundary documentation is
the basic tale or info & proof of the boundary
&
boundary monumentation is
the reminder & demonstration of it

so confuse everything & dump victimhood on yourself
too if you absolutely must
tho of course i wish you wouldnt in our sight

& if you feel you must dump on others
please at least notice first that you have your head
up your ass

at the very least i think you owe jesper & dominic &
mike & perhaps everyone a retraction & correction
for referring to them in 16554 as victims
of anything
whether in connection with our recent & highly
illustrious afcnpk try or otherwise

& i think lowell owes you a similar apology &
correction for a similar misunderstanding of the word
victim in 16564
tho i agree with the rest of his finding

--- Wolfgang Schaub