Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: border crossings and rules of road
Date: Jan 05, 2005 @ 18:20
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

Are there not also a railway and two water pipelines on the Singapore-Johore
Causeway, in addition to the roadway and any footpath?

Does the specificity of the MYSG boundary (except for on the causeway) imply
that there is a definite boundary on the high-level Second Link Bridge opened in
1998 at the western end of Singapore Island? Is the boundary marked of the
bridge by signs, flags, etc?

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA