Subject: AW: [BoundaryPoint] topic forgotten
Date: Dec 27, 2004 @ 20:21
Author: Wolfgang Schaub ("Wolfgang Schaub" <Wolfgang.Schaub@...>)

Who said "unfortunate"? None of us is unfortunate. Sorry for this twist, that may have made you misunderstand me. We just have to accept our obscene decadence as big fun, me included, be it logorrhoeic or silent. We should only make it clear to ourselves that "multipointing" and "highpointing" sometimes etails conflicts with more sober, serious interests, perhaps politely expressed by Indians in Arizona whose territories we penetrate, or by bordergards in Morocco who may prevent a "dude" from drooling cross-Africa, or by mountains that throw me overboard, or by landmines that interested parties of a fortunate country sold and that rip my leg off when climbing on the Albanian/Makedonian border. This then may not be so fortunate...

So let us go on enjoy as long as we can.

Wolfgang