Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: alethejak
Date: Dec 23, 2004 @ 17:59
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

"L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...> wrote:

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak" <aletheiak@y...> wrote:

>i have always said that if you dont want to talk about multipointing
>which was indeed our original & only actual topic ever at bp

"...Point" is singular. "Multi..." isn't three only.
Any "point" about boundaries is welcome.

Have a care.

LN

thank you for welcoming any point about boundaries len

i must have a different experience of them than you do tho

for me they are only of interest in relation to multipointing

i admit that

but i also find they are rather terrible things & places overall were it not for this main or sole saving grace of our being able to make light of them by eating so many of them at once as some of us sometimes do

& if you doubt how wretched they generally are otherwise then just ask google news for border & boundary & see what you get

& you are welcome to it all

especially if you really do like it all as you seem to indicate

but if you really do

which i still cant quite bring myself to believe without your confirmation that i have understood you correctly

then yikes i am really curious why you do welcome all that or even only most or much of that

& whats this have a care supposed to mean

i am carefree if you care to know

even when you butcher my words to make your points i couldnt care less

Do you Yahoo!?