Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: alethejak
Date: Dec 15, 2004 @ 00:15
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

deutsche_kilr <deutsche_kilr@...> wrote:

Yeah, sorry about that.  My hands were wet, so naturally my right
finger slipped.  I mean, why are smuggling drugs over the border and
living in a cave and going to different libraries?  Sounds like an
exciting life.

mine is indeed an exciting life if thats what you mean

but could you rephrase the above question

or do you really just want to know why smuggling drugs & living in a cave & going to different libraries are existential probabilities

Who am I?  I like fried chickun and beer and sammiches.  Story of my
life.

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak" <aletheiak@y...>
wrote:

> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "deutsche_kilr"
> <deutsche_kilr@y...> wrote:
> >
> > Who are you?
>
> do you mean me
> aletheia kallos
>
> i am the roadrunner goddess of truth & beauty
>
> mike donner sometimes channels me
>
> whos yourself pal

Do you Yahoo!?