Subject: AW: [BoundaryPoint] sedona az
Date: Dec 13, 2004 @ 08:49
Author: Wolfgang Schaub ("Wolfgang Schaub" <Wolfgang.Schaub@...>)

"No idea what the name Sedona means". No idea either. But Schnebly has a meaning: The little neb. Somehow, you Anglosaxons have lost the "sch" in front of neb, while we Teutons keep it as a treasure: Schnabel. And Mrs. Schnebly tells everybody - through her name - that she came from Switzerland. Hope she has become happy in Sedona.

Wolfgang