Subject: Re: fresh algatn report by new players on a 7 point roll
Date: Dec 07, 2004 @ 17:32
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

yikes
it still works even now here
in surprise

but i think the roads must be dry enough now too for me to make at
least a probe toward lamaya
if only to get a sense of what this beauty may hold in store for us
at a distance of 10 or 12 miles off the pavement

so i am heading first actually to gladden this morning
for the felicitation
& then to if not thru the eagles eye & the town of aguila
the jumpoff point

el aguila no caza las moscas
or something like that

ah & talking about the birds
i just remembered i have been forgetting for several days now to
report my first 2 roadrunners of the entire beepin mini expedition
now into its 3rd month

first just a billboard variety of our highly reclusive bp bird
in fact
the casa blanca roadrunners high school mascot

but then shortly afterwards
on the right shoulder
in the flesh
oops
i mean still in the feathers thankfully
the real animal
darting off into the bushes at my approach
like i was wily coyote or something
tho i heard no beeps

& special to mike
before i run
heres another good one that just came in from nonphysical this morning
as promised in message 15926

once you emerged into these bodies
all of you did not come into this body
just
part
of
you

a part of your focus is come forth here
while a larger part of you
a broader part of you
a very much older & wiser part of you
remains
in
nonphysical

whew

well
beeps for now

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> The link does not work. Can you double-check it, please?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Lowell

forumid=3897&messageid=1095860422