Subject: Re: borders with left lane and right lane traffic (II)
Date: Dec 07, 2004 @ 03:31
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

Imagine the chaos on the Rossfeldstr which passes over the D-A (or is
it the D-Ö) border above Berchtesgaden four times in a couple of km.
Imagine the fight to clasify the nature of roads in Jungholz and the
Kleinwalsertal, both Austrian but under German economic jurisdiction.

Just for the record, one does not have to change from right to left or
v.v. in Japan when one drives onto U.S. bases there. The U.S. accepts
Japanese conditions.

Regards
LN

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Wolfgang Schaub"