Subject: buckeye az again Re: chnmso & aznmso aka aznmmex
Date: Dec 04, 2004 @ 17:32
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

while i have inadvertently but actually circled phoenix
more email has come evidently from rob &or an associate
offlist again
but of considerable multipointing interest
so i am taking the liberty of chatting with them & you all out loud

also in order to economize my limited internet time here

& since it is so quiet there anyway

& with apologies if necessary to you my primary & actual correspondent

yes yes yes i would love to dare another try at both aznmmex & nearby chnmso
especially if you or anyone else can confirm that there are no permanent border patrol rear guard installations between phoenix & there on the route shown on the topo

& if you can confirm this
then i would be completely flexible in the timing so as to suit your needs & convenience

& would love to meet you or you all in any case

coming overnight lows in douglas
if overnighting is necessary
are forecast at 43 38 31 41 39 42 42 41 39 fahrenheit respectively
with no rain in sight

but am running out of time now
so let me just post this now & continue with you however possible

cheerio

deutsche_kilr <deutsche_kilr@...> wrote:

Hey man, when are you leaving? I'm itching to go to Mex, but I
really don't want to be arrested again, and if I'm out at the
tripoint, that seems like the farthest possible place from Mexican
police. Anyways I got a great link for the topo of the Arizona New
Mex Mex border.

http://www.public.asu.edu/~redsall/triplepoints/other/aznmme1.htm

By the way, I'm at ASU. So hit me up.

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak"
wrote:

> surprisingly
> both the 24k & 100k scale usgs topos at topozone
> both dated 1983
> show a mxus2chnmso tristate point about 12 miles east of aznmso
> between features or populated places named los lamentos on the
sonora
> side & el valle on the chihuahua side
>
> so does anyone have any reason to believe that this is an accurate
> depiction of the tripoint location
> based on authoritative information
>
> or any better reason to believe in a different location
>
> or does anyone know where the authoritative & current data for
this
> point can be found

Do you Yahoo!?