Subject: winnemucca nv Re: Andy / Morroco to Egypt by Land
Date: Nov 23, 2004 @ 21:02
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

hi andy

you are fine

it is just that we were originally & for a long time a multipointing
society
& used to actually report on our mini expeditions to places where 3
or more things actually do come together

but now by popular demand we are anything you like

provided of course that you really do like it

which includes but is no longer limited to the above mentioned
multidimensional pursuit

& yes some of our members do think bp is one thing or another

& some even act like they own it or understand it

which is also fine

but bp is no longer actually devoted to anything in particular

so again you are fine here

just like everyone else who is being fine here

since my own previous er blog 2 days ago
my transcontinental megapointing tour has very successfully completed
the first half of its sawanabori of the golden rogue
visiting probably all 32 of the bridges including a natural one
& taking a final drink from just above the highest bridge after a
valiant try to reach the headspring which however was thwarted by
deep snow & dusk about a mile shy of the objective in very remote
forbidding country way over my head again as usual without 4wd & in
my bedroom slippers yet

but happily i again lived again to try again

& of course you have to see a river both ways to fully get it

& of course i was lucky if i even saw 10 percent of it this time

etc
etc

so
the golden anabasis to the headspring if not beyond will resume
probably in july & will be followed by a full catabasis back down to
the sea including a revisit to the gold hill vortex

the whole freakin point of the mini expedition as some may recall

which was also closed for the winter
oops
hahahahaha

& the retry also really should include the 38 wildest & roadless
miles in the gorge that i didnt walk this time either

the 200 miles of horny salmon swim took me about 600 miles to drive &
walk

it was mostly scenic & often gorgeous & sometimes quite spectacular
eye popping jaw dropping awesome & vertiginous on hair raising roads

easily the most fantastic sawanabori try i for one have ever made

more on request or in due time

& now i am headed for the wee mongrel megapoint of nevada

but it is a true multipoint & an actual mini expedition to be sure

beeps

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Andy HoboTraveler.com"