Subject: AW: [BoundaryPoint] Andy of HoboTraveler.com Enters
Date: Nov 23, 2004 @ 14:50
Author: Wolfgang Schaub ("Wolfgang Schaub" <Wolfgang.Schaub@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

"TRAVEL to South America or Asia... Europe is not the best place to learn how to think internationally."

This statement of yours has aroused my interest.

Write to me directly at Wolfgang.Schaub@..., and I will tell you why Europe is a better place to "think internationally". What in fact IS international thinking?

We all could contribute a lot to your newsletter, but let me read a specimen first, before I decide if I really WANT TO. I do not wish to see my writings published among the usual travel blabla.

Wolfgang