Subject: pal slap Re: yachats or rostah cay Re: [BoundaryPoint] The easternmost point in Europe
Date: Nov 16, 2004 @ 06:45
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

No gut Panama nap, "Tug" on.

Like, don't strip this admittedly somewhat factitious
Panamanian bicontinental bridge dream of its most
mythical elements. Instead, continue to believe, as
Tug uttered in his most famous quote, "Ya gotta
believe," which you have of course replicated in your
message below.

https://secure8.websitecomplete.com/emilysmonster/shop/showProd.asp?prod=10
or
http://tinyurl.com/43pfn