Subject: Re: BorderFilms Store Announcement
Date: Nov 15, 2004 @ 08:07
Author: Peter Hering ("Peter Hering" <hering@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, doug@d... wrote:

> It's official!
>
> After a weekend of scanning and and tweaking, I'd like to announce
that
> I've opened a small online store featuring my borderland
photography,

> http://www.cafepress.com/borderfilms
>
>Doug, that's great news!!!

I've taken a look at the calendar, and it contains sooo many
great pics from - to us - well known places..memories!!!

My sincere congratulations - and reply to Jesper:

YEAH man, you're right, some of us (old) BP members haven't been
active for quite a while, but - and you better believe it..:-) -
there ARE other things in life that - once in a while - require
your full attention...:-) sorry, BUT

the preparations for the largest, longest and most comprehensive
border expedition (the GSEEBE) next May take much of my time...

all yours - and thanks for the great pic from the Peace Arch..
wow - 2 of BP's most prominent members on ONE picture...!!

Peter H.