Subject: salkum wa was bellingham wa Re: Attachments
Date: Nov 13, 2004 @ 18:59
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak" <aletheiak@y...>
wrote:

> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "rogart10" <rogart10@h...>
> wrote:
> >
> > Apologies if this seems a silly question, but how can I view
> > attachments when they are marked as 'not stored'?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Andrew
>
> not a silly but a good question andrew
> which will perhaps one day be permanently answered on our home page
>
> but in fact the easiest way to view attachments is to sign up for
> individual emails in advance
>
> failing that
> browse up our boundarypoint gmane loom at google
> & subtract about 10496 from the message number you want as
indicated
> on our bp message board
>
> oops
> that may not be the exact number but it is at least close enough
that
> you ought to be able to find the correct number from there
>
> perhaps someone else can do better tho

indeed & thanx to mikes message 16073
i can now revise the conversion factor from the above estimate of
10496 up to exactly 10507 as of the current time

& of course
your just remembering
boundarypoint gmane loom
& i am feeling lucky
at google
will get you to all the current & recent message trees
no muss no fuss & no arithmetic

& meanwhile i have drifted back here to the shoulders of st helen in
rain & clouds that are promising to clear at the higher elevations

new & different looking volcanic activity has also just been reported

so it is again onward & upward for me

& now that i have an extra moment
the only essential clarifications to the following hurried post from
yesterday are

this 86ing also took place punctiliously on the 86th anniversary of
the original event
just as in the case of the original 86ing at st louis last month

& this peace arch was not just any peace arch but was actually
constructed between 1915 & 1920
or in other words
right thru the formerly great war that was 86ed in its presence
also punctiliously at 11 11 on 11 11 etc etc

plus
as you already realized & were just being gracious not to call me on
there are of course not only 2 but actually 4 distinct pacific coasts
of the continental usa
counting point roberts as 1 whole coast
& not 1 but both continental coasts of alaska
as interrupted by the melting glacier at tarr inlet

thanx for your patience

& remember too
if i may insert one more thing before my time runs out
just as there is no such thing as europe
so there is also no such thing as eurasia

but think instead in terms of afroeurasia

now thats a real continent

spoken like a true american & a true everyonese

but truly out of time