Subject: Doug Murray + Mike Donner spotted at Peace Arch on webcam!
Date: Nov 12, 2004 @ 00:15
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@yahoo.com>)

Attaching screencaps below :)
1, 2, 3 and then I drew red arrows on each pointing
out our fine BP-ers: 1A, 2A, 3A.
1, 2, 3 in this mail...1A, 2A, 3A in next email.
-Mike

--- Doug Murray <doug@dougmurrayproductions.com>
wrote:

> I am leaving downtown Vancouver now (2:21 pacific
> time). I should be at the Arch around 3 - 3:15pm
> pacific. I'll be dressed in jeans and either a
> black jacket or grey fleece (depending on
> temperature - currently 12C/54F in the sun). Sunset
> is supposed to be at 4:37pm.
>
> Mike K: if you text me at 6047281407@fido.ca, I can
> respond with a text to your mobile as to where I am.
>
> Actually, it's probably cheaper just to call! I can
> always call you back. Fingers crossed that Mr.
> Donner will be there too.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Doug
>

> On Thursday, November 11, 2004, at 01:58PM, Michael
> Kaufman <mikekaufman79@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> ><<Original Attached>>
>

> Doug Murray Productions/Border Films
> sounds+images+words
> North Vancouver, BC Canada
> +1.604.728.1407

---------------------------------
If you guys let everyone know exactly when you will be
there, perhaps we can all see you on the webcam for
the (assumably) first ever live visual internet report
of BP members "in the field."
Though you might have to wear visually distinct
clothing and possibly let us know what this clothing
is in advance.

http://www.parks.wa.gov/parkpage.asp?selectedpark=Peace%20Arch&pageno=1

http://wlapwww.gov.bc.ca/bcparks/explore/parkpgs/peacarch.htm#parkmap

http://wlapwww.gov.bc.ca/bcparks/explore/parkpgs/peace/peace_arch_map.pdf

> At 10am pacific, the line-ups are huge. Meeting at
> the arch for an unofficial crossing is probably
> best.
>
> Webcams for borderfreaks:
> http://www.th.gov.bc.ca/ATIS/index.htm (Canadian
> Cams - best shot of arch)
>
> http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/traffic/border/ (USA
> Version)
>
> Try calling again today (Thur) and we'll set up a
> time. We can meet directly under the arch. Bring
> beer!
>
> Failing that, I am around all weekend.
>
> Apologies to all freaks for the personal email!
>
> Doug
>

> On Wednesday, November 10, 2004, at 03:14PM,
> aletheiak <aletheiak@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> ><<Original Attached>>
>

> Doug Murray Productions/Border Films
> sounds+images+words
> North Vancouver, BC Canada
> +1.604.728.1407

---------------------------------

ok thanx
i will call too

i see topozone doesnt actually indicate the location
of the peace
arch per se within the mile or so of borderfront of
peace arch park

but it does look like i can easily park well behind
the united states
customs houses & easily walk right up to the border &
easily find
such a flagrant & fragrant target somewhere in the
park & easily meet
you there directly underneath it

does all that not sound right so far

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Doug Murray
<doug@d...> wrote:

> I am working 11/11 from 0600 until 1500. I can zip
down after
that... you can ring me on my mobile at 604.728.1407
or email as
usual.

> Cheers!
>
> Doug
>

> On Wednesday, November 10, 2004, at 10:32AM,
aletheiak
<aletheiak@y...> wrote:

> ><<Original Attached>>
>

> Doug Murray Productions/Border Films