Subject: AW: AW: [BoundaryPoint] Highest point in Denmark
Date: Nov 11, 2004 @ 16:37
Author: Wolfgang Schaub ("Wolfgang Schaub" <Wolfgang.Schaub@...>)

Thank you Jesper. I had known about the 6 cm difference, and when visiting
Ejer Bavnejoj I decided to simply also visit Yding Skovhoj. What I
definitely will NOT do is climb on one of the pylons of Oresund bridge,
which technically is today's DK highest, unless... you count Greenland.

But even Greenland is no problem. Go with www.tangent-expeditions.co.uk and
once in your lifetime you will REALLY stand on DK's highest!

Wolfgang