Subject: Re: yikes special to doug again with apologies to all
Date: Nov 09, 2004 @ 23:23
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

depends on how my stop in anacortes goes

possibly in a day or 2 or a few
but soon

would be honored to enjoy point bob with you if you could get me
there from the peach arse & back

will keep you informed of my progress

meanwhile i have bagged clcotiwa class a

just as beautiful as mike showed in the pic

ground level point

pure dead reckoning with a lucky break from a so called
4 county point trail
which however cant be entirely trusted
but did eventually get me there

then bushwhacked out
but it only proved one cant very well hope to bushwhack in
but better follow the trail

when the blue blazes kick in you will know you are on the right trail
which however i was only guessing on right up until the grand moment
of sudden discovery