Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Perloja, Lithuania - Former Freistaat Flaschenhals
Date: Nov 07, 2004 @ 10:01
Author: chris schulz ("chris schulz" <23568@...>)

Hi,
there was something similar in Lithuania, very simital time, at Perloja.
They had their Republika Perloja for nearly 5 years as a special situation between the polish occupied Eastern part of Lithuania around Vilnius and the "free" and independent Lithuania with at tis time Kaunas as capital.
I asked Jan about it, he confirmed, but until now i dont know a map, that shows Perloja.
Regards, Chris