Subject: Re: In between tri and quadri
Date: Nov 06, 2004 @ 20:13
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

has any body of us
yikes
but it is scarcely strange at all that you should be singing your
first tricountry point praises to fair bedenl
as her ready geographic availability has indeed offered her up as the
single most likely tricountry point upon which nonvirgins have lost
their virginity
or at least the single most likely to be in anyones collection
i think it is probably fair to say on the strength of her reputation
until we actually take a poll
seeing as i am still a virgin myself
& what would i know really
but that is my distinct impression

a second but even more distinct impression that i have about bedenl
is that she was briefly even a quintipoint

for full particulars
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/813

more below

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Wolfgang Schaub"
<Wolfgang.Schaub@c...> wrote:
> Has anybody of you cast an eye on the Vaalserberg already?
Netherland's
> highest mountain and - today - a tripoint: BEDENL.
>
> Historically, it started as something between a simple borderline
and a
> tripoint, and this was in 1816, when the hybrid state of Neutral-
Moresnet
> was founded. So we had NL/Prussia/Neutra-Moresnet then on top of the
> Vaalserberg.
>
> Neutral-Moresnet was co-governed by Prussia and the Netherlands. So
actually
> we can take this hybrid only half seriously.

hahahahaha
well said maestro
or twice as seriously for our serious boundarypointers

Which means, our tripoint was
> in fact perhaps only a 2 1/2-point.
>
> 1830 Belgium was created. Our tripont (or 2 1/2 if you will)
promoted to a
> quadripont (or 3 1/2 ?). Neutral-Moresnet was then co-governed by
Belgium
> and Prussia.
>
> 1870 we see Prussia disappear in the German Reich. So our
quadripoint was
> then BE/DE/NL/Neutral-Moresnet, but did not change its "value".
>
> 1914 Neutral-Moresnet was annexed to the Reich, but this - due to
the war -
> was never acknowledged by anybody. Our almost-quadripoint
degenerated to a
> mere tripoint BE/DE/NL - or was it still 3 1/2?
>
> Finally, in 1919, the Versailles treaty abolished Neutral-Moresnet
and gave
> it Belgium. So Vaalserberg has become a true tripoint.
>
> What do our scientists say? Is it too complicated for you? So sorry.

better silly than sorry let alone so sorry wolfgang
hahahahaha
but of course nothing is too much for us
tho in fairness i do note another day of silence has elapsed on your
previous mind bender

here however
it looks to me at least quite simple

because the quintipoint included 2 slices of belgium
surrounding a slice of belgian german condo
topped with dollops of nederland & germany
we had there
albeit ever so briefly
a tricountry bidominial quintipoint

& i think to name it correctly really is to know it up to a point

> I just would be interested if science knows anything about points
in a
> continuum. Normally our points jump in quantum leaps.

right
& not least because these are leaps from nonphysical
where points live
into physical reality
where the spatial continuum abides