Subject: Re: The end of BoundaryPoint as we knew it
Date: Nov 03, 2004 @ 00:01
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

What's the problem?
The problem is that losing one's friends and acquaintances is one of
the greatest losses... they are losses that can't be replaced with
self promotion. Frivolity is just a mask.
LN

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, aletheia kallos <aletheiak@y...>
wrote:
> i dont understand
>
> what is your problem
>
> nobody said everyones land is necessarily for everybody all the time
>
> & you know perfectly well you can keep changing the topic & so can
anyone else

> we are alive & living happily ever after here as far as i am concerned
>
> & we havent lost anything
>
> if & when anyone wants to be here they will be here
>
> perhaps they are all here smiling right now
>
> you cant please everybody all the time anyway
>
> yikes
>
> promote yourself
>
> vote for yourself today & every day
>
> & elect jollity n frivolity for quality polity
>
> & every day will be a hollidy
>
> this has been a played political announcement from the all parties party
>
> Jesper Nielsen <jesniel@i...> wrote:
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: Jesper Nielsen

others, but lately we have lost many great contributors like Jan Krogh
and Peter Hering. And we only hear from other great contributors like
Rolf Palmberg, Peter Smaardijk, Udo Metz, etc once in a blue moon.

> I have recently tried to contribute with new border material about
Cyprus, new topomaps of South Eastern European tripoints, neutral
zones etc., and have like a few others who attempt to re-ignite the
group with interesting new topics have just been met with silence.

> I will encourge everybody with an interest in borders to help get
this group back alive and back on topic. Any ideas for promotions?
Virgin tripoint of the week?