Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: servitudes
Date: Nov 01, 2004 @ 04:13
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

> "Do you want chocolate, vanilla or strawberry?"

"I'll take one of each, please."

I'm sorry for the confusion. Actually, what I meant was, "Yes, CONcurrent."
Even though the dominant estate has a right to use part of the servient estate
for passage, etc., the owner of the servient estate may still use his property
as well, limited only in that his use must not interfere with the use by the
dominant estate.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA