Subject: mt vernon il Re: Texas county quadripoints
Date: Oct 25, 2004 @ 18:28
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

possibly jacks total count of 34 & my total count of 33 may indicate
that your total count of 32 misses 1 or 2

which however doesnt address the question of whether you have
therefore undercounted still probably true or already definitely
busted ones

so obviously to keep things straight we will have to track
everything & lose track of nothing that could possibly come back to
confound us

but perhaps even more interestingly
the fact that jack says texas 34 & i say iowa 34 may mean we have a
tie for the leading megapoint state

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> Jack,
>
> Just let us know when you get to the T's. I have a fair number of
Texas maps and other resources in my personal collection.
Obviously, you have one more quadripoint than I do.

> Interestingly, the one wet one that we both have (Brazos-Leon-
Madison-Robertson) is a bi-level point, existing both on the bridge
and on the river below. Of course, all boundary "points" are really
vertical lines, but you know what I mean.

> Lowell G. McManus
> Leesville, Louisiana, USA

up with 33 dry and 1 wet. Haven't gotten as far as the T's on a
recheck but will try to get to it soon. The wet one was the same as
Lowell's. On NAD27 there was