Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] mdvawv busted again
Date: Oct 22, 2004 @ 18:10
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

Boundary Pointers obviously care more about the precise location of MDVAWV than
do Maryland, Virginia, or West Virginia. Since there's no taxable property
involved, the tripoint is likely to remain very poorly defined until and unless
someone commits a murder in a rubber raft and forces the question into
litigation. (I'm not suggesting anything, Mike! LOL)

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA