Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] winchester va
Date: Oct 12, 2004 @ 20:05
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

Sorry couldn't resist :)
Really though the three missing coeds were in message
12424. 1st in your message, second in my message you
were replying to, 3rd in your message I replied to.
Each of them is of course just "s." When you typed
12407 (and obviously when I typed 12411), you must
have not been at a smutguard computer (and I was not
at one either). But in 12424 you were and this
obliterated not only the coeds you were typing about,
but the coeds from the message texts of 12407 and
12411. So they went kablooey times three. Hopefully
this message restores them to their glory.