Subject: Re: GSEBE: BGCSMK
Date: Oct 12, 2004 @ 06:57
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

In an article on the extremal points of Bulgaria (BGn, BGw, etc.)(I
posted it here before), it was said that the tripoint was located
exactly at BGw ( http://tinyurl.com/4s3p6 ). This is the hill Sulep
kamak (caron on S, breve on last a), 1337 m. a.s.l.

In Google's cache of
www.forum.com.mk/Arhiva/Forum120/fusnota/fusnota.htm (the original
being off line, at least I can't reach it), the CSMK border is
described as running from Serupa mt. (2092 m. a.s.l.) (caron on S),
at ALCSMK (marker D-24), to Gradiste (caron on s), at BGCSMK (marker
106).

OK, I don't really read Macedonian :-), but this I can make out with
certainty.

On your map, marker 106 is 1335 m. a.s.l.

So rather marker 106 than 109 I would think.

Peter

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@i...>
wrote:
> Attached 1:100 000 map
>
> Would the tp be at former BGYU marker #109?
>
> Jesper
Nissen ; Michael Kaufman ; Jan S. Krogh ; Harry ten Veen ; Ann
Kennard

(http://gorna_carsija.tripod.com/november/id24.html), but I cannot
make sence of it.