Subject: Re: Missing letters - mdvawv retried too
Date: Oct 11, 2004 @ 23:30
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

back in martinsburg again now
following an exciting vawv2beclfrje asterisk swim
about which more below
but your puzzle might be solved by a guard on this library
computer
since both of my busted words could be dirty
tho they werent

suffice to say
it was a slightly broken corona bottle
hence ed

& at ers
i should have said stickers
since thats what the other busted word is or rhymes with

but beclfrje
the interstate quadricounty point with a bridge running thru it
was first pointed out to us by jack
tho i cant find the message

& the bridge is down
but i needed the bath

no marker or anything

as funky bucolic idyllic as she ever wrote tho

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kaufman